What are Cookies and how are they used on the Cárnicas Iruki, S.L.´s websites?
- Ensure that the web pages can function correctly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Compile navigation anonymous statistical information.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and they do not provide references that make it possible to find out personal data. At any time, you can access your browser settings in order to modify and/or block the installation of the Cookies sent by the websites of the Cárnicas Iruki, S.L., without that preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the functioning of the Services may be affected.
|Cárnicas Iruki, S.L.||cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||Personalization cookie|
|Cárnicas Iruki, S.L.||woocommerce_cart_hash||Technical cookie|
|Cárnicas Iruki, S.L.||woocommerce_items_in_cart||Technical cookie|
|Cárnicas Iruki, S.L.||wp_woocommerce_session||Technical cookie|
How can I configure my Cookies?
- In any case we inform you that, given that Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block them or deactivate them by activating the browser setting that makes it possible to reject the installation of all the cookies or any of them. Practically all browsers make it possible to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you can continue to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website may be less satisfactory.
How can I block or enable cookies?
The user can, at any time, choose which cookies they want to function on this website via:
- The browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, via http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, via http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, via http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, desde http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- There are third party tools, available online, that enable users to detect the cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.